Wednesday, May 13, 2009
Update: Pools, work, Camelot
So we have been having fun in the beautiful weather. They are filling up our pool as I am writing and I am getting excited to go swimming. I also just got my new swimsuit in the mail from Lands End and it is amazing. I was totally satisfied as I put it on and that is hard to do with us ladies. So if you are looking for a suit go there first! Allan is working hard and longer hours since it is his busy season but he is getting tons of stuff done and learning a lot. I am still teaching dance and have some wonderful students. Allan and I just had callbacks for the show Camelot and hopefully will get cast this summer. It would be wonderful to do another show together. Yeah! Wish us luck. We also have plans to go to London in August to celebrate our 5 year anniversary which is in June but we can't get away until August but I think it is worth the wait. So that's a little update on us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
At the beach in San Francisco
During our Christmas visit to CA, we went to Baker's beach to take some photos and enjoy the beautiful scenery.
Welcome...
Yes, yes, we realize we're jumping on a bandwagon....but come on, it's just so much fun! How else can you turn yourself or your family into instant celebrities?! Or make everyone else think you have a perfect life...
Anyway, welcome to our newest addition! It doesn't cry or need attention. And no diaper changing. Whatever we tell it to do, it does (until the computer crashes). And we can sleep in on Saturday.
Well, life is good. We live in Connnecticut. You know, the place about which Glenn Close's character in the Stepford Wives said, "Where in America could a whole town of robots go unnoticed? Connecticut!"
Allan is working as a Landscape Designer and Corinne is working as a Singer/Dancer/Actress! We have the greatest church ward this side of the Mississippi - lots of big active families and our chapel is only 2 miles away. Allan serves as the 11 year old primary teacher and Blazer leader, and Corinne is the YW Personal Progress Leader. There are hundreds of young people in our ward, so it's busy!
Browse our recently added pictures, slideshows, and posts. We'll do our best to keep it updated.
Anyway, welcome to our newest addition! It doesn't cry or need attention. And no diaper changing. Whatever we tell it to do, it does (until the computer crashes). And we can sleep in on Saturday.
Well, life is good. We live in Connnecticut. You know, the place about which Glenn Close's character in the Stepford Wives said, "Where in America could a whole town of robots go unnoticed? Connecticut!"
Allan is working as a Landscape Designer and Corinne is working as a Singer/Dancer/Actress! We have the greatest church ward this side of the Mississippi - lots of big active families and our chapel is only 2 miles away. Allan serves as the 11 year old primary teacher and Blazer leader, and Corinne is the YW Personal Progress Leader. There are hundreds of young people in our ward, so it's busy!
Browse our recently added pictures, slideshows, and posts. We'll do our best to keep it updated.
The parade!
There is a big balloon parade put on by UBS, and they set everything up just outside our balcony -- cool!
The big parade
Corinne getting some new friends in Connecticut.
6 comments:
Hi Corrine - I just found your blog! Glad to hear the positive review about Lands End swimsuits...I have two arriving in the mail within the next couple of days!
I have my fingers, toes, eyes, crossed for Camelot success!!!!! Love, Momm
Break a Leg you guys!! If you get cast let us know so we can come be part of your cheering section opening night :)
We are looking forward to coming and seeing you in Camelot! We wish you good luck and are confident you will be rewarded!
Hey Corinne! Thanks for more blog updates! Good luck with Camelot!! I wish I could come back and see you I would love that. Thanks for the sandwich recipe I will have to try it this summer!
5 years already!? Ohmysoul! xoxo
Post a Comment