Allan and I had a Halloween Party and I made Carmel Apples and all sorts of yummy goodies.

We also went to a jack- o- lantern event in Norwalk! They had 3,000 jack-o-lanterns. It was incredible. This artist hand carved all these elaborate designs it was so much fun. This pumpkin above was huge and had four other pumpkins inside of it.
We also went to a jack- o- lantern event in Norwalk! They had 3,000 jack-o-lanterns. It was incredible. This artist hand carved all these elaborate designs it was so much fun. This pumpkin above was huge and had four other pumpkins inside of it.
Fred Astaire
This is for my Mom and Dad in the city of hippies.
Pretty kitty.
This was one part of the exhibit. Every little light you see was a jack-o-lantern. There were thousands literally. They were even strung up into the trees-and they weren't the fake plastic ones they were real pumpkins.
We took tons of pictures but there were just too many to show on here but I gave you a little taste.
The next weekend I had a great idea to have amazing nachos while we watched Nacho Libre. The recipe we used was a Rachael Ray recipe and it was soooooo good.
Here is Mckinley and Loucha. They are YW in my ward and I work with them. This activity was a modesty fashion show and it turned out really great.
Allan and I have been freezing in our bedroom and it was due to the windows letting in so much air from outside. So we found a product that keeps out the cold by shrink wrapping the window. It is great and the heat hasn't turned on once since we did it.
The plastic is on it is as clear as the window. You blow dry it to get the wrinkles out so you can look right through.
3 comments:
It looks like you guys have had a really fun fall. Those pumpkins were amazing, what a fun thing to go and see.
Share with us your shrink wrapping secret!! And oh my gosh that pie looked so good I almost licked the screen! 4 weeks until we are reunited...oh i cannot wait!
What a fun blog. We want to be back there for the pumpkins sometime. We are very proud of the apple pie and we are sure you will make one at Christmas RIGHT?
Post a Comment