So this past Sunday I put together a reception to help recognize three young women for getting their Young Womanhood Recognition award. This is Allan working hard to mat (by hand) the certificates that the girls would get.
This is how it turned out! It was beautiful. Way to go Allan he always executes my ideas wonderfully. He is so talented. I wish the picture did it more justice.
I got some beautiful bouquets.
Overall for being my first time in charge of such a big event I think it went great. I learned a lot and will hopefully improve each year. And I know the girls enjoyed receiving their award in a special way verses having a flimsy piece of paper pushed at them in Sacrament meeting during announcements. I"M JUST SAYIN'!
3 comments:
WAY TO GO ! The pictures look great and it looks like a chip off the old block. Thanks to ALlan for such a great job on the certificates. They are usually so plain. Thanks for magnifying your calling and creating a great memory and motivating factor!
I think what you did is great. It is a lot of work to get that award and they deserve something special. Way to Go!!!
Personal Progress is a HEFTY calling and you pulled off the event beautifully. YW work so hard for that award, so I am sure they felt really awesome to have been awarded with those beautiful frames and a wonderful night of celebration! You are just a gem Corinne! YIPPY
Post a Comment