There was a fun Memorial Parade in Stamford just steps from our apartment.

This helicopter was massive.
This helicopter was massive.
Here I am with one of my favorite babies in the ward. Her Mom and I served together in the nursery for a year and she is the new addition to the family. We had dinner and homemade ice cream to finish off.
We all were hanging out and Hannah and Sophia were born only three days apart and they are best friends.
3 comments:
Looks like you guys had a very fun Memorial Day, a nice cap off to a great weekend! Looks like Shauna did a great job once again on the activity. Your ward will miss her. With any luck they will not call you and Allan to replace her!
That looks like a beautiful spot. One of these days Blaine & I will have to come up there and you can show us all these beautiful places.
ooo fun memorial day! Awie you are so funny playing with the motorized boat...and man that baby is CUTE!
Love you guys
Post a Comment