This is Corinne and Cassidy after the show.
Yesterday the party continued! We went to My Favorite Place (that is really the name) in Cos Cob for lunch and had the best lunch. I always get this sandwich that is sourdough bread, tomatoes, melted cheese, and bacon. Mmmmmm....After lunch we went to Tod's Point beach in Greenwich. It was over 70 degrees...in March!!!!! We have to squeeze in our visits to Greenwich beaches because come Memorial Day they only let in residents of Greenwich, and we're stuck at our beach in Stamford (which isn't so bad). During January and February every transplant in Connecticut starts thinking "Why in the world did I move to this awful place?" and we all start scheming plans in our heads to move to Arizona or California or Florida... and then the sun comes out, and you realize just how beautiful it is here. And so you start forgetting the horrible winter...
Although I think this warm spell is just a tease... forecast is for a high of 46 tomorrow....
3 comments:
This makes me laugh becasue its so true. During the winter I was secretly ploting my escape to FL. Now that its nice, I think I might just stay a while longer... (this cycle will repeat itself in about 10 months.)
Glad Allan had a great birthday!!
Wow 70 in March! You really can't ask for better weather. Glad to see a post after so many months of nothing haha. Happy birthday Allan. We missed going to Remo's with you...had we been invited of course! Don't forget during those long cold endless winter months that AZ is calling out your names!!
well said. it is beautiful there in the spring but then summer comes along and you start thinking of moving a dryer climate!
Happy birthday Allan and Congrats again to Corinne for her great job with Cassidy with getting her the part in the musical.
Post a Comment