We went on this great ferry in Greenwich which goes to a little island out in the middle of the sound that has a beach and you just relax all day on an island.

This is the view we had while waiting for the ferry to get started. Behind this gigantic yacht is this new swanky restaurant in Greenwich that is all the rage. I guess this person just pulled up their yacht for lunch.
This is the view we had while waiting for the ferry to get started. Behind this gigantic yacht is this new swanky restaurant in Greenwich that is all the rage. I guess this person just pulled up their yacht for lunch.
There are some huge estates on the waters edge on the way out to the island. If you can see this person has built their own mini blue suspension bridge to the water.
5 comments:
Scary fat baby! hahaha. Yay for summer time fun.
I love riding on ferry's. I love the ones in Seattle and the ones here in SF. Best view of any bay and usually a lot less expensive than the site seeing boats. The best view of the cargo ships being unloaded at the docks is by taking the ferry between SF and Oakland! Looks like this one in no exception, what great scenery! Except for that baby, he needs a Dr. Phil intervention.
I busted up with your comment about the baby's diaper hanging on for dear life! Corinne, you have such a way with words. I am still laughing. Such fun pictures of you two. I am delighted that you two finding time to play together. Love, Mom2
Love your blog! We are glad to we've met you here in CT!
Oh, our blog is www.jtandlizziedavis.blogspot.com!
Post a Comment