The last couple of nights Allan and I have been going to the beach which is about a 1o minute drive from our house. We should really take advantage of it more it is so beautiful and relaxing. Below is some of the pictures we took while walking around.
I love this little island out in the middle of the water with it's green grass it reminds me of Ireland or something.
This really cool bird that we saw. Does anyone know what it is?
Making a mad face.
5 comments:
ooo that looks so pretty! You just gave Jake and I a good idea of something to do at night...yay cause we were running out of ideas!
The sound is so beautiful and it is always fun to walk on the beach. It is good therapy time that we have not taken advantage of lately.
Such pretty scenery. I love looking at them. So tranquil. Love, Mom2
I love to see the diverse pictures of this beautiful country we live in. The beaches of the North East are so different than the Hawaiian beaches but every bit as beautiful! Keep the pictures coming!!
That looks like so much fun. I love getting to walk on the beach, but now we are 1 1/2 hours away from it so we don't get to go. Enjoy it while you have it close.
Post a Comment